Welcome to Hallwang-Clinic-Updates.com your site with News and Updates from Hallwang Clinic
Hallwang Clinic – personalized cancer treatment
Private clinic offers patients individualized cancer treatments with cutting edge therapeutic strategies / Competent and warm-hearted staff
Dornstetten/Hallwangen. At the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic in the heart of the Black Forest medical treatments are given in a health-promoting ambience. The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic is one of the leading establishments in integrated cancer therapy. The experienced medical team at the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic offers cancer patients a broad range of personalized treatment strategies tailored to meet their individual needs as part of a comprehensive and holistic treatment program.
The Hallwang clinic
The Hallwang clinic counts with an innovative interdisciplinary team of oncologists, internal medicine specialists, naturopaths, specialized psychologists and nurses. The physicians at Hallwang clinic have gained experience at well-known university institutes, including the Dana Farber Cancer Institute at Harvard Medical School, and other re-known cancer institutes (i.e. NCI Mexico), or have been awarded the ESMO (EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR MEDICAL ONCOLOGY) certificate of Oncology. Many of the doctors at Hallwang Clinic hold an intensive research and academic background on cancer medicine. Emphasis is made on a trustful doctor-patient relationship. At Hallwang Clinic, most advanced treatment concepts are combined with the experience of a highly skilled medical team, providing cancer patients a comprehensive, personalized and multi-modal treatment approach.
At the Hallwang clinic, the staff is open for alternative treatment options in order to work in synergy with conventional treatment strategies. At Hallwang Clinic, the staff not only relies on conventional treatment and recent cutting-edge developments in medicine, but also takes into account natural remedies.
The Hallwang clinic offers a wide and comprehensive range of diagnostic tests in order to find the optimal treatment concept for cancer patients, including:
• Genomic profiling (GP)
• Analyses for tumor-associated-antigens (TAA-Screening)
• Analyses of DNA-repair/break-chain mechanism
• Analysis of tumor mutational burden / Immune predict
• Liquid biopsy
• Circulating-tumor-cells (CTCs)
• Circulating-tumor-DNA (ctDNA)
• Chemosensitivity testing of the next generation – 2D model
• Immune Profile (Immune status, – Monitoring & Cytokine Profile)
• Immune functional panel (extracts, vital substances and micronutrients)
• ITP-testing (pre-Test for checkpoint-antibody treatment)
• Blood work clinical analysis / blood analysis on admission day – extended profile
• Heavy metal testing / virology burden analysis
• State-of-the-art diagnostics (incl. PET/MRI/MR-PET/CT imaging)
At the Hallwang clinic, the focus is on individualized treatment concepts, based on individual information that is retrieved from a number of diagnostic tests giving information on surface markers, individual mutations, amplifications, translocations etc. presented by the patient’s tumor cells. Identification of these allows targeted treatment through a broad range of therapeutic options.
The Hallwang clinic provides a holistic, individual-focused approach, in an environment that values the family component and contributes to the health of the patients. The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic offers the latest medical treatments available for cancer including immunotherapeutics and cutting-edge biological treatments, such as:
• Immunotherapies including: checkpoint-antibodies (anti-CTLA-4 & anti-PD-1/L-1 antibodies), trifunctional antibodies, ADC’s, among others)
• Anti-hormone treatment
• Radiotherapy (i.e. Cyberknife, Proton therapy)
• Nuclear medicine (i.e. Radiopeptide therapy)
• Optimized conventional chemotherapy (i.e. small molecule)
• Transarterial chemoembolization/-perfusion (TACE/P)
• High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) of affected organs
• Orthomolecular medicine
• High-dose vitamin infusions
• Antioxidant infusions
• Immune stimulation
• Ozone therapy
What to do to start treatment at the Hallwang clinic
As presented on the Hallwang clinic homepage, there are a few steps to take until treatment can be started at Hallwang clinic.
Contact the Hallwang clinic
You can contact the Hallwang clinic either by phone (+49 744 3 964 24 0) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and talk to the Hallwang clinic administrative staff for general enquiries.
Prior to making any specific arrangements, the Hallwang clinic will ask you to provide them with the following information:
• Latest medical reports, including details of the medical history
• List of current medication and ongoing treatments
• Latest lab results and histopathology reports
• Latest diagnostic imaging reports (MRI-, CT-, PET-Scans, sonography reports)
• Telephone number
The documents need to be in English or German, or with an English or German translation if the originals are not in English or German. Once the Hallwang clinic has received the information, their medical team will review and discuss the case, and contact the patient by telephone for a personal consultation.
Based on the information received, the Hallwang clinic will draft an individual treatment plan and cost estimate. The final treatment plan/cost estimate will be composed once the patient has arrived at the Hallwang clinic and after completion of a physical exam and further diagnostic exams, if applicable.
The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic offers 16 spacious single or twin bed rooms (for the patient and family members), with modern furniture, some with balcony and a wonderful view of the enchanting natural surroundings. There is a generously dimensioned suite available on the top floor. All rooms and the suite are pleasantly light and airy, and all rooms have large bathrooms. Each room has a flat-screen, tv, telephone and wi-fi connection. Furthermore, the Hallwang clinic provides towels, hair dryers and shower items. The Hallwang clinic also counts with a fitness room and a physiotherapy department.
First days at the clinic
At the Hallwang clinic, a professional team of nurses looks after the patients throughout their treatment. They create an atmosphere where the patient feels completely comfortable. All the Hallwang clinic staff will try to make the patient´s stay at the clinic as pleasant as possible.
The first consultation with the Hallwang clinic medical team include:
• Collecting and organising all the relevant information about the patient´s health based on all available reports. This includes questions about the patient´s health, medication, allergies, previous surgeries and (chemo-)therapy.
• The second part of the consultation requires a physical examination.
• The treatment plan is then discussed and explained.
• The final part of the consultation requires making further appointments as discussed in the plan, some of them might have been already organised beforehand, based on prior communication (e.g. appointments for radiation, transarterial chemoperfusion, diagnostic scans, etc.)