Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic
The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic in the Northern Black Forest has 16 inpatient beds, 2 luxury suites, and 6 outpatient apartments. In the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic, the majority of patients have haematological / oncological diseases. All patients are treated in an exquisite private oncological environment with an individualized treatment concept.
The focus of the clinic is on inpatient and outpatient care of international private patients. The range of diagnostic and therapeutic services extends to chronic, internal and oncological diseases. At the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic, the individual-focused treatment and care of patients as part of a personalized and holistic treatment strategy is of utmost importance.
The aim of the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic is to find the best treatment strategy for each individual patient and to not reject patients based on their past medical history or chronic illness. Patient-oriented individual treatment approaches form the core of the clinic.
The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic’s task is to develop treatment strategies that best address the patients´ tumor cells with the aid of a broad range of diagnostics on tumor cells and tissue, so that patients can be treated with a targeted and personalized treatment.
The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic always respects the well-being of the patients in all its actions and treats each patient in a respectful and friendly environment.
The medical team of the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic
The medical team of the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic is characterized by international research excellence and a science-oriented education. The Hallwang Clinic has put together an innovative interdisciplinary team of oncologists, internal medicine specialists, naturopaths, specialized psychologists and nurses, working in a collaborative university hospital and university institute network. The physicians have gained experience at well-known university institutes and university hospitals, including the Center of Integrated Oncology of the University Hospital Cologne and the University Hospital Bonn (Germany), the Dana Farber Cancer Institute of the Harvard Medical School in Boston (USA), the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center of the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore (USA), the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute and other renowned cancer institutes (e.g.. National Cancer Institute Mexico). Furthermore, the specialized medical oncologists are members of the European Society for Medical Oncology, carrying the ESMO certificate of Oncology, and /or are members of the German Society of Hematology and Oncology. Many of the physicians have an intensive research and academic background in cancer medicine, particularly Immuno-Oncology. The team of the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic strongly believes that a trustful doctor-patient relationship is also key to a successful treatment, and can assure you that combining most advanced treatments at the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic with the experience of the oncology specialized medical board will provide you a comprehensive, personalized and multi-modal/disciplinary treatment approach. The Hallwang Clinic offers most advanced and innovative treatments for haematological / oncological diseases.
The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic highly esteems the trust it receives from patients, relatives and collaborative business partners every day. The clinic is fully aware of his role and responsibilities, and always strives for expertise, transparency and reliability.
Open communication, fairness and respectful interaction are very important at the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic.
The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic team deals with cancer patients every day, so achieving best quality of life and having a zest for life play an important role in the daily work at the clinic. Patients at the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic team always have the right to ask for the best. Therefore, the Hallwang Clinic always strives to do even more. This attitude defines the team at the Hallwang Clinic and is a fundamental part of their work.
The Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic also offers the following arrangements as part of its personalized cancer therapy:
- Care – whether physical, emotional, spiritual or cultural – your needs will be addressed.
- The Hallwang Clinic offers a hygienic, comfortable and safe environment and makes sure that anyone, even those with special needs, can attend the clinic.
- If you have questions or suggestions about dining at the clinic, the chef de cuisine of the Hallwang Clinic is always available to discuss your wishes.
- Introduce your family, relatives and friends to the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic team – they will be welcomed and treated with courtesy, friendliness and helpfulness by the Hallwang Private Oncology Clinic team.
- The Hallwang Clinic will keep you up to date with your treatment plan and will always inform you about changes in treatment plans or appointments.
- All open questions, concerns and suggestions will be answered by the Hallwang Clinic team. The Hallwang Clinic stands for open and honest communication with you and your family, as well as with all employees. It is important to give feedback to the Hallwang Clinic team, so that misunderstandings can be avoided. Needless to say, your right to privacy will always be respected.